Saturday 5 December 2015

I Saw One Direction 25/10/15

hello everyone,

So i know that it was quite a while ago that i blogged but I've been quite busy and not had really the time to put up a coherent blog post. 

I know it was a long time ago but on October 25th me and my friend went to see One Direction in Newcastle. Now we had really good seats (block AA, seats 3 and 4) and we were so close to them it was amazing! 

Jamie Lawson was honesty amazing and had the crowd in such a good mood before the boys came on! 
And to top it all off, Louis' mam was stood right behind us with Jamie Lawson so during the encore before they boys came on too sing their last songs, some of us got a photo with her! She was honestly so lovely to all of us and didnt complain when a load of fangirls came unto her asking for photos!

This is the third time I've been to see them and each time its honestly been amazing, knowing that theyre going on a break soon for a year or so makes me so sad but i truly know its what they need! So to relive the memories, i thought i would put some of the photos that i took onto a blog post for you all.

I apologise if you do not like one direction or anything like that, next blog posts will be beauty related!










Now i will always support the boys in everything that they do and i can tell you now that i will still be here when they come back from their break!

Goodbye x 

No comments:

Post a Comment