Saturday 16 May 2015

A Girl And Her Camera

Hello everyone,

I've been away for a little while because i have been revising for a few tests at school but i am back with a little blog for you today!

I love photography, i always have and i always will. Whenever there is an opportunity to take a photo of something, i will do.
While out with my friends today, we came across a field full of daises. While my friends were busy making daisy chains (as typical 15 year olds do!) i was the one that was taking photographs of them.
Later on, we went on a walk and discovered some other nature-y things that i decided to take photographs off. These photos are all taken from my iPhone and this may not be an interest to some of you, but i just thought that i would share some of the photographs i took today, with you!













Goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment