Friday 26 December 2014

A Very Chatty TAG

Hello everybody,

So, i got a new MacBook Air for christmas which means that i will be blogging more . 

But for the time being, blog posts will be either, tag questions or other blog posts like my last one. 

So without further ado, here is a tag that i found on the internet which covers a variety of topics just so you can get to know me a little bit better. 

Makeup:
blush or bronzer-  
i don't really wear any but if i had to choose it would be bronzer 

lip gloss or lipstick- 
lipstick definitely, having long hair is a bad thing when putting on lip gloss as it just gets caught!

eye liner or mascara- 
this one is the hardest as i love both! i would probably say mascara as if i don't have it on my eyes look really small and tiny

foundation or concealer-
a good concealer- some days i cannot be bothered to put foundation on so i stick with concealer but it has to be a really good concealer so it covers blemishes and redness.

neutral or colour eye shadow
neutral eyeshadow all the way! you cannot go wrong with neutral shades at all

pressed or loose eye shadows
in all honesty- i like both but if i had to choose then i would say pressed eyeshadows as they stay on longer and don't fall down like a loose eyeshadow would when applying it

brushes or sponges
brushes. i find that with sponges it just places the makeup in one place and doesn't really blend in very well. The brushes i love are the Real Techniques ones. They are super affordable and are excellent brushes. I love them!

Nails:
OPI or china glaze- 
i generally get my nails done with acrylic so i don't generally paint my nails much but i would say O.P.I as they have amazing colours 

Long or short
long! i find that if i have acrylic nails on then i have them long as i prefer them that way but my own nails are short as i find they are hard to grow.

Acrylic or natural
I'm guessing you know this answer? acrylic definitely! i just love how when i get them done they don't chip and they stay on for a long time 

Brights or darks 
brights! i will even have bright colours in the winter. i find that i don't suit dark colours and they never look right so i never wear them 

Flower or no flower 
no flower. i find that they get caught in my hair and chances are they will fall off the next day 

Fashion:
long sleeve of short

short sleeved. long sleeves annoy me and make me feel really hot and trapped 

dresses or skirts
none! i never wear any as i don't like them both but if i had to choose then i would choose a skirt as you could wear it with anything

stripes or plaid 
plaid. I'm really getting into over-sized plaid shirts as its cold weather in Britain and they go with anything 

flip flops or sandals 
sandals. I absolutely hate flip flops with a passion. I find them so irritating 

studs or dangly earrings 
i prefer studs as i have really small ears so dangly earrings are really heavy on my ears 

necklaces or bracelets 
bracelets as i love layering them with others and having a lot of them on at once!

heels or flats 
both! flats for everyday as they are comfortable and are casual but if i going for a family event then i may choose heels as they are more dressy and fit the occasion 

jacket or hoodie 
jacket- I'm a naturally cold person but in some shops they either have the heating on or the air conditioning which means that one minute I'm cold and then the next I'm red hot. having a hoodie means that I'm constantly taking it off and on whereas a jacket i could just leave on

forever 21 or charlotte russe 
I've only ever been to forever 21 and that was while i was in America so i would have to say forever 21 as i loved it when i went in.

Hair:
curly or straight
straight. i have my hair straight when i have it down and you need your hair to be a couple of days unwashed for curls to stay in so i prefer to have my hair straight 

bun or ponytail
a ponytail is always my go-to hairstyle when my hair looks rubbish down and i cannot be bothered to do anything with it. because my hair is quite long then a bun takes time 

long or short 
long hair definitely! i think that you can do much more with long hair and personally i wouldn't suit short hair 

light or dark 
my hair at the minute is brown (my natural colour) with blonde highlights. Since i haven't had my highlights done for a while the blonde has grown to the bottom so it looks like I've had it dip-dyed (ombré) but i would like to go back dark brown so i wouldn't mind them both!

up or down 
i hate having my hair up- i only have my hair up when i have no time and i need it to look decent. 

i hope you liked this chatty TAG. I tag anybody who wants to do this. there will be more TAG's until i sort things out and i hope to sort out a schedule for 2015 so that i am more organised. 


Goodbye x 




No comments:

Post a Comment