Sunday 29 March 2015

COLAB dry shampoo review

Hello everyone, 

I've had to take some time off blogging as I've had exams that i needed to revise for and I've had no inspiration for blogging.

Todays blog is going to be a review of the COLAB dry shampoo by Ruth Crilly (amodelrecommends). Ive been watching Ruth on YouTube for quite some while now and i absolutely love her videos! her reviews are amazing and always help me find new products which would be best suited for me as she gives honest reviews which are so helpful! She is also so stunning and she looks so amazing while she is pregnant. 

I was late to getting her product as i hadn't seen them in my local Superdrug until i went to a bigger store and saw them on the shelves. There was many scents and i didn't know which one to choose so i chose the smaller bottle until i had tried them all and picked my favourite. The one that i chose was 'PARIS' and i absolutely love the scent. 

Its quite floral but not too strong so it is a nice subtle scent. I love the fact that this dry shampoo doesn't leave any white chalkiness residue on the hair like some others on the market. Its completely residue free which means that it goes on the hair clear so nobody can tell that you have it on. Unlike other dry shampoos it takes around fifteen minutes to work which isn't practical if your in a hurry but this dry shampoo works instantly and doesn't need any time to work!

Another great thing about this product is that it instantly left my hair feeling refreshed and clean! As soon as i sprayed it on my hair, i massaged it into my hair straight away and it made my hair feel so nice and cleaner and the scent was still on my hair throughout the day. 

I absolutely love this product and i will definitely be buying the others because they are amazing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants a quick dry shampoo that leaves your hair feeling refreshed and clean. I also love the packaging that these dry shampoos come in as the colours and patterns co-ordinate to what the scent is and all the products have different city names. 

I would also recommend watching Ruth on YouTube (amodelrecommends) as her videos are absolutely amazing and she is such a nice person and she does amazing tutorials! 


goodbye x 

No comments:

Post a Comment